West Haven Ct scores

Hey Legon! How are you? How bout that score? Wish I could be at finals.

WOW CABS!!!!!!!Keep it up one more week. You all should be very proud of what you have accomplished this season. You have made a believer out of me. Keep pushing!!!!!!!  :master:

Impressive I say - very impressive.............

but I guess no surprise......the corps that NEVER quits!

Impressive I say - very impressive.............

but I guess no surprise......the corps that NEVER quits!

Made the trip up there. Here is what stood out in my mind...

Hawthorne's drum line, by far, threw down the most demanding performance of the evening. Man, do they have an intense percussion book. I couldn't believe it. Bush's line is actually cleaner though, which should put them on top. I do think that if at finals Hawthorne's line plays an immaculate show, they will beat bush in field percussion.

Bush's complete performance was the cleanest of the evening. Vintage Bushwackers... I really enjoyed the show. Bush's hornline was best of the evening by 10 miles...

Hurricanes... My favorite show from them in the past 20 years. I enjoyed their overall package. Heard many individual players in the hornline at times, so the balance and stamina is not there. Drum line is young, but they certainly are aggressive and good.

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see Sky or Sun, but I'm sure they did a great job.

Park City Pride was a lot of fun too. Although, I don't know why the positioned their drum line stage left. There was actually phasing during the performance, and at one point the side drum major was not looking at the head major, they were conductingi in two different tempos and the song fell apart. But, they had a great time out there and the crowd loved them!