Well, it's that time

GOD I LOVE THE WEEK BEFORE DCA FINALS!!!!

in a few hours we'll know who goes on when. We'll all be hyped, checking the weather, travel schedules, etc.

In this last week, we don't eed people talking #### about this corps, that corps, who sucks, who doesnt suck etc.

we need just all celebrate that in week, it's all over. The season's over.

Sure we all want to win. but DCA is about so much more than the scores. The memories made. thefriendships made and renewed. the great stories we'll have.

Sure, some corps will win. But that's just a small part of the game.

let's enjoy the fun stuff and leave the bllodbath to on the field saturday and sunday

What Jeff said!!!!! :master:

The corps' performances and the judges will determine who wins, etc.

The rest of us, we can enjoy the ride!

Fran

Jeff, just curious. do you march anywhere?

~>conner

What Jeff said!!!!!      :rolleyes:

The corps' performances and the judges will determine who wins, etc.

The rest of us, we can enjoy the ride!

Fran

and what a ride it has been so far this season! Hey Fran, remember talking at Bucknell? I think I may have been on to something, will be real interesting to see if I'm right. :P

~>conner

see his info

~>conner

well if you count Westshoremen Alumni doing stage shows only marching, then yes.

Otherwise, I have been at DCA every year since 1968 in one of these forms......conception, newborn, little kid watching dad perform in DCA finals, young kid hanging out with dad after he retired watching finals, teenager stealing dad's beer watching finals, marching member of a finalist corps, fan sing valuable vacation time to see finals, staff member watching the corps he worked with perform at finals, and man hanging out with his wife and friends at finals.

does that work?

(oh and this "god i love" stuff is a several years old tradition that started on RAMD)

GOD I LOVE THE WEEK BEFORE DCA FINALS!!!!

in a few hours we'll know who goes on when. We'll all be hyped, checking the weather, travel schedules, etc.

In this last week, we don't eed people talking #### about this corps, that corps, who sucks, who doesnt suck etc.

we need just all celebrate that in week, it's all over. The season's over.

Sure we all want to win. but DCA is about so much more than the scores. The memories made. thefriendships made and renewed. the great stories we'll have.

Sure, some corps will win. But that's just a small part of the game.

let's enjoy the fun stuff and leave the bllodbath to on the field saturday and sunday

This is my first year ever in an "all age" corps. Me and 6 of the best people in the world travel from Ohio to Syracuse just to march with some of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. This has been a summer of both up's and downs. We all know about the politics with the Brigs losing Bingo this year. However this really seem to draw the corps closer together. We are really a close group this year. The staff at the Brigs are some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure to learn from. My experiences with the Brigs have all been good, I honestly can't think of a single bad experience all year. And this is what I will take from this year.

Hey, I'm excited and sad at the same time. I've got to take a break from drum corps, needless to say, I'm sad that I won't be with my brothers and sisters working for that 11 minutes of perfection next season. But I'm excited that I'll be there (Scranton) Tuesday night, just as I have been these past four seasons. It's been a blast and I hope the organization makes more noise than we already have.......

By the way, any happenings Tuesday night???? I'm getting in a day and half before the corps.........

Tuesday the best to expect is maybe some AAA baseball or rain from Katrina