Sad News

Lynn Dorothea Bobinski

BOBINSKI, Lynn Dorothea Lynn Dorothea Bobinski, 35, of Mandel Dr., Southington, died Friday (August 26, 2005) at home surrounded by her family after a long and courageous battle with brain cancer. Born in New Britain on May 26, 1970 the daughter of Leonard and Dorothea (Redente) Bobinski. Lynn was a 1988 graduate of SHS and had graduated from Ithaca College in 1992 with a Bachelor's Degree in Communications and a minor in music. Prior to her illness she was employed by Tele-Media as a video technician. She has also freelanced for Cox 3 television station. Lynn was involved in all types of dance and was an instructor at the Dancer's Workshop of Southington, she was an All State clarinet player in High School and College, she enjoyed all extreme sports such as skydiving, bungee jumping and white-water rafting. In college she was captain of the synchronized swim team and also a member of the Mu Phi Epsilon Sorority. She was a member of the CT Hurricanes Senior Drum Corps for six years. In addition to her father and mother of Southington, she leaves a brother Len Bobinski Jr. and wife Amy of West Simsbury; a sister, Donna Fontano and her husband Michael of Southington; three nephews Justin Fontano, Lenny and Skyler Bobinski and a niece Megan Fontano; her maternal grandmother Phyllis Redente of New Britain; and several aunts, uncles and cousins. She was predeceased by a grandfather Fred Redente and grandmother Anastasia Bobinski. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. at St. Dominic Church, 1050 Flanders Rd., Southington. Burial will be in Sacred Heart Cemetery in New Britain, at the convenience of the family. Calling hours will be on Wednesday from 8:30-11 a.m. at the DellaVecchia Funeral Home, 211 N. Main St., Southington. In lieu of flowers donations may be made in her memory to Neuro Oncology Research Fund, Yale University-Dept. of Neurosurgery, 333 Cedar St.-TMP4, New Haven, CT 06520 www.dellavecchiafh.com

prayers and condolences from all of us in the Westshoremen family

i'm glad she is not suffering anymore.

knowing that still isn't any consolation to her many friends and family.

Lynn will be greatly missed.

:(

i'm glad she is not suffering anymore.

knowing that still isn't any consolation to her many friends and family.

Lynn will be greatly missed.

I got the call Saturday morning from Liz, and passed it on to my family. Please share my condolenses with Lynn's family

I am sure she will still WALK PROUD in all our hearts!

On behalf of the Dutch Boy Drum Corps and the Northstar Alumni Association

I would like to extend our sincere condolences to both Lynn's Family and the

Hurricanes Drum Corps.

R. I. P. our drum corps sister. :angel:

Sad news..............may she rest in peace. My most heartfelt condolences to her immediate family and the Hurricane family.

May she rest in peace. I know she's been sick for quite some time now. She will live on in the hearts of her friends forever.