Community Discussions - Off Topic Forums Access

Access to these forums will be granted to ANYONE by request on an individual basis. This does not mean the OT Forums have become exclusive to a limited amount of members, but rather an individual choice by each member. This was done to address the over abundance of OT posts when a member searches using the "View New Posts" or "Active Forum Topics" features. (it's no secret these are clogged up by the OT posts)

Members that don't have access to the OT forums will no longer see posts within the aformentioned "View" features.

That said, after sifting thru over 400 pages of threads (4000 posts) throughout the OT forums last night, I believe I have granted access to 99% of the members ( I'm sure I missed a few) that frequent those forums, whether it be daily, or sporatically.

If you indeed were granted access to the OT forums, the main forum index page will look no different than before the change was put into effect .

Anyone who doesn't have access to those forums, you will not see the OT Forums displayed on the main forum index page.

If you were missed on the changeover, and would like access to the OT forums, you can request access in the "Official OT Forum Request" thread located in the DCP Customer Service forum.

ANYONE who would like access to the OT Forums may do so by requesting access via the aformentioned thread above.

Thanks.