Corps Sponsorships

Christina

:(

Hello Everyone, I am new to DCP! My name is Christina Hardin and I am currently a member of the CorpsVets Senior Drum and Bugle Corps. I am 18 years old. The '05 season was my rookie season and I absolutely LOVED it! I will not have the opportunity to do JR Corps unti lthe '07 season, since I will be living in Jacksonville and attending JSU. I wish to be a member of CV again in the '06 season but my mother refuses to let me because of money. I worked very hard this summer and it was difficult to make ends meet. I was awarded a scholarship for $250, did various fundraisers, and a few people made small donations. Even still, some camps other people bought me food=]. Therefor my mother 'FORBADE' me to do Drumcorps again! We made a deal, and it was that if I could raise enough money to pay for dues, trips, camps, and other expenses.... then I could do it again in the '06 season. I need all your help! If you are interested in helping send a Check or money order ( in the amount of your choice- all donations appreciated, non to little OR to large :P ) to:

<address removed-BDL>

Thank you all so much!

Hi Christina, and welcome to DCP. :)

You can make a request here

There are instructions on how to submit your request. :)

Topic closed.