blocked users

Orpheus

You know ... half the time, the reason I would block a user was because they have some crazy animated avatar that used up a whole bunch of bandwidth and actually slowed me down when I was looking at the page. And I have a cable modem, I can't imagine how distracting it must be for some poor soul using dial-up. (In any case, the animated ones generally just annoy me to begin with.) Now, when you have a user blocked, you still see the avatar. <sigh> Can someone make this go back to how it was before, too? Or else, ban the animated avatars that take up a lot of 'space?' There's a limit on how much you can put into your sig, so why not your avatar, too?

It will be looked into.

Thanks for the headsup.

I can't imagine how distracting it must be for some poor soul using dial-up.

people use dialup? those poor ########

You can turn off avatars in your control panel...I remember having to do that when I was on dial-up.

You can turn off avatars in your control panel...I remember having to do that when I was on dial-up.

That's cool ... I already have the sigs disabled, I guess I ought to have realized that you could disable the avatars, too. Wasn't thinking. LOL