Junior/Senior Corps Announcements discussion.

gdisney

Have you been getting complaints about stuff? I have found that the limiting of threads to one per topic, ie. one about staff announcements for a corps as opposed to one for each staff member announced, was pretty effective. I personally have not found any difficulty trying to find stuff about any given corps.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not had any difficulty finding information either.

Frankly, I think the new rule is a little silly. Is there really that much senior corps traffic that you have to segegate it by content to that extent? I think not.

Edited by drumlaw80

Duly noted.

We are just trying to make a simple announcement to each of the perspective audiences. When you are small and relatively unknown it is very difficult to simply get out the message that you exist. I understand your space and other limitations, but historically our postings have not generated hundreds of posts. And while the clubhouse is great, you have to know the group exists to get to the clubhouse.

Thanks.

Sean

The clubhouses are not hidden, nor are they inaccessable.

We're not saying you cannot make an announcement in the general forum, we're saying that your announcement in the general forum will be read only. If you wish to have discussion, then that will be confined to the clubhouse forums.

The clubhouses are not hidden, nor are they inaccessable.

We're not saying you cannot make an announcement in the general forum, we're saying that your announcement in the general forum will be read only. If you wish to have discussion, then that will be confined to the clubhouse forums.

Ok, I didn't understand. That's good. Thanks.

I agree that the new rule is a bit to strict for announcements. However, I would say that corps should limit the amount of threads . The General discussion area is where most people go, and this is why we post our announcements there. I think that the rule is not very helpful for corps who are promoting themselves. Hope you guys reconsider this one !

I'm just a little confused. . . I've never had issues finding stuff. . . everything seemed to be running smoothly and unless there have been alot of complaints, why all the changes all of a sudden? Seems like alot of extra work for no reason . . .

I've been around for three years and have never heard of a "clubhouse."

What are you talking about?

here you go! :)