Hawthorne Caballeros

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the successful Open House, Marianne! (Sophillycab) Ours is this weekend and I hope it to be just as fun, intense and heartwarming as yours was! Kelley from Renegades

I just wanted to take a Second and thanks every one of the "crew" who helped make the Day (and weeks) leading up to the event a Success.

Thanks to Chris, Amy and Adam.. for all their Help as well!

And a Big Thank you to the Staff and Administration for letting us take the Reigns on this and really run with it!

This is gonna be one incredible year!!!

Congrats on the successful Open House, Marianne! (Sophillycab) Ours is this weekend and I hope it to be just as fun, intense and heartwarming as yours was! Kelley from Renegades

Thanks Kelly. Looking forward to seeing you during the summer. Best of luck this weekend and in 2006. :music:

That was the best open house that I had the honor of attending. Anthony,Chris, Amy, Adam and a host of others very professionally done congrats

This was just the start. If you missed the Open House but are still interested in performing with the Caballeros in 2006 we are still recruiting. Please go to the Website at www.cabs.org and fill out a membership form. A representative from the section you would like to try out for will get back to you asap.

Mission 06:60 is on it's way. Come be a part of it.

Mike Ryan

Thanks Chris.

BY THE WAY, I was just surfing on www.break.com and came across THIS picture. The caption reads "There are SIX guys in this pic"

pic2157.jpg

Imagine my surprise. Looks like fun! Those Cabs sure know how to tear it up!

Edited by bumo27