Hawthorne Caballeros

NOthing is wrong with it.. But if I had some then maybe you could see more of me in that picture above..

Ok whats the topic again. Ahhh Umm Next Camp Jan 7th and 8th.. Come on down up over which ever way just get there I am sure you will likey..

Until Then Happy Festivous!!!

Oh yeah that was the subject!!!!!! Openings in all sections. Come down and check it out

Mike Ryan

Gray haired Drum Major LOL

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, go Cabs. Those pics are great. How come no pictures of the contras? Looks like alot of members from the alumni corps were out in full force showing their support.

I took the pictures and I guess I was remiss in posting the contras. I get more pictures at the NEXT CAMP and share them and be sure to include the next go around.

As far as alot of members from the alumni corps being out in full force........we have the greatest support system in the world with our alumni, but I don't remember any being in the pictures.........

What are you guys playing? When is the announcement coming? Is it original comp., or what?

An announcement is definitely coming............. All I can say is that it it absolutely latin!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Ryan

Is it January 7th yet??

It's close!!!!! LOL

Mike Ryan