Bushwackers 2006 Program

This year the Bushwackers find it only fitting to honor our first 25 years by presenting a totally new show showcasing the 3 musical stages of the corps during these past 25 years, Jazz, Broadway, and Symphonic.

"Fanfare for the New" by Hugo Montenegro, Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Perfect Year" from the musical Sunset Boulevard, And Ron Nelsons "Rocky Point Holiday" will help the corps celebrate its 25th season and is sure to entertain fans wherever the corps performs.

The Bushwackers next rehearsal camp is Dec 10th and 11th in Garfield NJ. For more info and the latest updates, please visit http://www.bushwackers.org

For information on becoming a member of the Bushwackers in 2006, Please click here

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get it, Bush!

I'm *so* excited for this season and for you guys.

:music:

It sounds like an exciting program.

holy emotional moment.

Shouldn't that have ended with "Batman", Jeff?!

I agree - I am anxious to hear how our corps song will translate onto the field.

Fanfare, for some reason, really reminds me of the Bush recordings of the corps playing jazz back in the day. A fantastic choice!!

And the closer - I am as excited to see the visual treatment of it as I am excited to hear it!

Bob, I like your tag line for the show...

..."everything you love about the Bushwackers but have never heard before"...

I think the show really chronicles our path through the last 25 years pretty well. I'm sure the visual design will as well.

Folks, we tore into a bunch of "Fanfare for the New" at the open house...and if you like notes, we got some for ya'! Holy brass book (batman)!!!!

This year the Bushwackers find it only fitting to honor our first 25 years by presenting a totally new show showcasing the 3 musical stages of the corps during these past 25 years, Jazz, Broadway, and Symphonic.

"Fanfare for the New" by Hugo Montenegro, Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Perfect Year" from the musical Sunset Boulevard, And Ron Nelsons "Rocky Point Holiday" will help the corps celebrate its 25th season and is sure to entertain fans wherever the corps performs.

The Bushwackers next rehearsal camp is Dec 10th and 11th in Garfield NJ. For more info and the latest updates, please visit http://www.bushwackers.org

For information on becoming a member of the Bushwackers in 2006, Please click here

Wow! A corps, that has sky rocketed in the last year, at a camp in Garfield, NJ playing "Rocky Point Holiday".

Holy deja vu, Batman!