Ok.....here we go!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Academy....period.

Im already planning on at least five people freaking out about this, but besides hoping my own corps does well, I think the corps with the best chance to win is Teal Sound, followed by Spartans, and then SCVC. Ill add that I think these corps have all done full tours and have competed against all the other corps in d2, which I think is very important.

Quite a few can take it since more western corps are coming (Academy, SCVC, BD-D) but I will post my opinion after show announcements are made.

ECJ

Spartans

Teal Sound

Academy

I think that if there is a new Division II champion, it's going to be Teal Sound, but AA definitely has the talent to do it. Teal Sound almost took down Blue Stars at the end of last season, which I think gives them lots of momentum, and I want to see them do well. And we all know whate everyone says of Blue Stars. So that makes the others equally as amazing. I want it to be summer now, so everyone can put their corps where their mouths are, it's great. I love drum corps.