This might be fun if you're willing to laugh at yourself a little

Since I've been having a riot going through all my old corps photo albums, I was able to

find three that show me and my best bud John as we grew up in corps. We went from no

drivers license-smart aleck-always on the go-who's having the next party-how can we get

beer-drumming on everything-zit faced-frisbee playing-know it alls, to "refined" (ahem... :worthy: )

gentlemen in seven short years. OK, the "refined" part is a stretch, but we grew up anyway.

I thought perhaps some of YOU might have those "brace-faced can't stand to see yourself at

13 years old" through age out experienced veteran pictures laying around. Do you have the

guts (and the pictures?) to show the face behind the screen names here?

I'll start: 1975 Vaqueros - 1979 Guardsmen - 1982 Scouts / Better experiences than any job

has given me!

I'm the skinny one who looks like he didn't eat...he's the one who got all the chicks.

throughtheyearsphoto.jpg

Edited by GGarrett

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy...how 'bout it? I guess everyone else is CHICKEN... BAWK BAWK ... or too cool for

such "nonsense." :P

Sure, you can point and laugh at me... I certainly did when I was putting those together.

Thanks for stickin' up for me, Malibu :rock: ... it hurts my feelings when people

make fun of me...NOT!!!

Looks like this thread will bomb...but what the heck. :P

GGarrett, How many years did we march togther ?

Guess Who

So you guys marched with Madison in '81.....remember the University of Montreal where they housed your corps and ours for finals? I remember we had to share the same field. I thought the night where we each did an exhibition for one another was great!

It's my first year and noone has taken any pics of me yet. When they do... I'll post'em.

So you guys marched with Madison in '81.....remember the University of Montreal where they housed your corps and ours for finals? I remember we had to share the same field. I thought the night where we each did an exhibition for one another was great!

This is the place I'm talking about....

UniversityofMontreal.jpg