This might be fun if you're willing to laugh at yourself a little

Yeah....the bus pic! The comic head with the bag on was left in Montreal. He was told to be at the buses at 8 am. He was like 15 minutes late and they pulled off. He did hitch-hike home.....beat us back too!

Buspic.jpg

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember, Malibu. This picture was one of those evenings where the temp dropped

down to like 48 degrees. :rock: (Normal Wisconsin May/June weather, but not used to

it when we got to Montreal!)

That place was great to stay at. We all had our own personal rooms!

(OT to Apoch... I knew that! You've been here a long time and I can tell the diff between

"rippin" and "playin")

snaresmontreal82.jpg

So you guys marched with Madison in '81.....remember the University of Montreal where they housed your corps and ours for finals? I remember we had to share the same field. I thought the night where we each did an exhibition for one another was great!

Malibu, 1981 was my first DCI experience and my friends and I came out to watch Madison practise that night and saw both exhibitions! One of my fondest memories of that week. Crossmen were super hot that year with a great show. Thanks for the memories.

So you guys marched with Madison in '81.....remember the University of Montreal where they housed your corps and ours for finals? I remember we had to share the same field. I thought the night where we each did an exhibition for one another was great!

We stayed there in 81' and 82'. The view was awesome ! I remember goin' down to St. Cathrine St. to !

I was really into you guy's show that year. I will have to say that I had forgotten about the run - through

we did for one another till now. It's H--L gettin' old !

I remember, Malibu. This picture was one of those evenings where the temp dropped

down to like 48 degrees. :rock: (Normal Wisconsin May/June weather, but not used to

it when we got to Montreal!)

That place was great to stay at. We all had our own personal rooms!

Yep...we did appreciate having a room for each member....although it was kind of weird after spending so many nights in the gym with everyone.

I do remember the showers being co-ed....had some foreign guy walk in the shower on me! Our corps director told the guys which floors they were to shower on....but that didn't apply to the students who went to college there. :sshh:

Yes, I remember the evenings being very chilly!

Old Town Montreal was fun too!

Malibu, 1981 was my first DCI experience and my friends and I came out to watch Madison practise that night and saw both exhibitions! One of my fondest memories of that week. Crossmen were super hot that year with a great show. Thanks for the memories.

You lucked out getting to see two at the same time. Did you take any pictures?

That was a nice practice field.....astro turf if memory serves me right.

We stayed there in 81' and 82'. The view was awesome ! I remember goin' down to St. Cathrine St. to !

I was really into you guy's show that year. I will have to say that I had forgotten about the run - through

we did for one another till now. It's H--L gettin' old !

In Allentown your corps director asked if our cooks would feed your corps too. I guess they saw the steak & eggs we had for breakfast or something. :P

You guys remember Snoopy? He was in the guard....he followed me everywhere! :P He wouldn't leave my equipment alone....he kept showing different moves and stuff. He was a trip!

Wait I have a picture of him....

Here's a picture of the two dorms we stayed in....I think you guys were in the one on the right....we were in the one on the left. The chuckwagon is the camper looking thing in the middle.

UniversityofMontrealA.jpg

Edited by Malibu