DCP-I V Season Discussion

Some big surprises in the first show.... What has gotten into Fleur De Lis? Tri-Color only beats 2? Kosmos only beats 3?? Mystre in 3rd? Cincinnati Glory finishes last?

Looks liks we have an interesting season brewing!

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite our 3rd place finish in d2, we are VERY proud of our brass score :peek:

Very pleased with Overdrive, Kadence and LWC's outings on their first night.

And back to the drawing board for a couple other corps who were more focused on the end-of-the-season product than getting a good program out on the field at the start of the season...

Its an off season... Slow and steady wins the race.

Still Enigma won with the highest score in div II, The Parliment in 2nd.... And Mystré East has the highest score in Div III.

Mystré in 3rd is no biggie... They were generated scores last night anyway and finals are 2 1/2 months away.

My spreadsheet gave me a different score (by like .030 or something) than what you guys have.

Also, is this the order the captions are going to be in from left to right? It's different than last year and every year before that. Hard to keep the same spreadsheet.... :peek:

oh man, we got our butts handed to us in some categories.

looking at the recap, we've got some great areas in the corps, we can see weve got some awesome talent, but i guess we as a staff have got some work to do with the show design and effect haha:)

well, overall we thought it was still a good first performance. we'll be going into practice tomorrow to make some changes and then we'll get back in two days! see y'all in alameda!

Edited by scadesboi

That is correct. All scores from today are generated. All scores from tomorrow will also be generated. Then we get some real scores on Sunday.