Historical Drum Corps Babe of the Year Nominations

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it was 88. She puts on the "Ricky Ricardo sleeves" and dances solo in Take Five. Hot, hot blonde. Normally I was in "work mode" during corps season, and didn't do a lot of scoping, but...wow.

You are correct, there was a solo dancer at that point in the show (although the entire rifle line wore those sleeves at one point during that song). I'll have to watch the video tonight to remember who it was. I am thinking that it was also Kim Hilker.

Edited by sday88

You are correct, there was a solo dancer at that point in the show (although the entire rifle line wore those sleeves at one point during that song). I'll have to watch the video tonight to remember who it was. I am thinking that it was also Kim Hilker.

Yeah the only hot blondes I remember would have been Kim Hilker since Tonya didn't march in 1988.

I just looked at some photo's on the website for 88 and Kim actually had brown hair, didn't really notice any blondes other than amy armbruster.

tommy timp - Was the girl really thin? if so it was Amy.

Edited by bluecoats88

Yeah the only hot blondes I remember would have been Kim Hilker since Tonya didn't march in 1988.

I just looked at some photo's on the website for 88 and Kim actually had brown hair, didn't really notice any blondes other than amy armbruster.

tommy timp - Was the girl really thin? if so it was Amy.

Are you sure Tonya didn't march in '88? I thought for sure she did. Could it have been Jennifer Long? I think everyone had blonde hair by the end of that season! I got to watch the tape tonight.

There has been an appalling lack of pictures in this thread so we can make an informed choice!!!!

:P

I might have a recent one of Nancy, we have from another thread with George B. and another legend from Madison.

Edited by Lancerlady

Okay, I hope Nancy doesn't mind but here is one that is on the front page of the website that I love...Nancy catching the rifle (we didn't even know her at the time but thought the picture was cool)...Nancy in uniform -1980

Nancy in uniform

and

Nancy 2003 (when I met her with George B. and Jim) Out of uniform...tell me that's not hot! :)

100_1391.jpg

hmmm don't know why the first one didn't work, let me try it again...80goodcatch2.jpg

Thanks Keith, but I think LancerFi deserves it more than me.

Didn't I meet you in 2003? I think you are in the running too... :)