90% of Drum Corps Planet

drumlaw80

Personally I would like to see all moderation disappear, at least from the OT forums.

That's a good point, especially with the fact that the OT Forums themselves are permission based nowadays anyway. Maybe a disclaimer for people when they request access or something ("Abandon hope all ye who enter..." :P ) that they would have to agree to before being let in which would absolve the DCP team of any problems that could arise.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee what are you conspiring? Who paid you to post this? Are you trying to recruit members to post controversial stuff from the PC realm, because you know those members are off limits?! You can't use bingo funds to start a thread like this, have you gone mad? Hiring outside staff to write all of your posts for you is preposterous! Everyone knows what the have to pay to win...err I mean what winning pays...errrr something like that!

Or is this part of your Chaos theory to create a conspiracy about a lack of conspiracy!

^0^

All kidding aside here...DCP & drum corps in General has become very PC. The days of "Old School" are over. This is the "New School" where everyone gets to coexist in their own special "Happy Place" and you are not allowed to burst anyone's bubble no matter how much you believe your opinion is right or how many other agree with your opinion. Negativity will not be tolerated...Will the real Mickey Mouse please step forward?

****oops too many typos!****

Edited by spcbrass

Lee what are you conspiring? Who paid you to post this? Are you trying to recruit members to post controversial stuff from the PC realm, because you know those members are off limits?! You can't use bingo funds to start a thread like this, have you gone mad? Hiring outside staff to write all of your posts for you is preposterous! Everyone knows what the have to pay to win...err I mean what winning pays...errrr something like that!

Or is this part of your Chaos theory to create a conspiracy about a lack of conspiracy!

^0^

All kidding aside here...DCP & drum corps in General has become very PC. The days of "Old School" are over. This is the "New School" where everyone gets to coexist in their own special "Happy Place" and you are not allowed to burst anyone's bubble no matter how much you believe your opinion is right or how many other agree with your opinion. Negativity will not be tolerated...Will the real Mickey Mouse please step forward?

****oops too many typos!****

Are you sure that you are not really a Renegade in disguise?

That's a good point, especially with the fact that the OT Forums themselves are permission based nowadays anyway. Maybe a disclaimer for people when they request access or something ("Abandon hope all ye who enter..." :P ) that they would have to agree to before being let in which would absolve the DCP team of any problems that could arise.

GENIUS.

Personally I would like to see all moderation disappear, at least from the OT forums.

Or we could do away with the OT forums completely, afterall, this IS a Drum Corps site.............. :)

The days of "Old School" are over. This is the "New School" where everyone gets to coexist in their own special "Happy Place" and you are not allowed to burst anyone's bubble no matter how much you believe your opinion is right or how many other agree with your opinion. Negativity will not be tolerated...Will the real Mickey Mouse please step forward?

Nice.

BUT what a boring thread...yaaaaawwwnnnn. (-.-)Zzz...

Or we could do away with the OT forums completely, afterall, this IS a Drum Corps site.............. :)

I like the OT, far fewer trolls in there.

i saw that response coming a mile away.

<_<

...which has a large majority of "OT" people that don't even visit the regular part of DCP...like, ever. I think me, Jeff Ream and maybe about three others post on both sides of the aisle with regularity. Most of the over 10,000 post posters post pretty much exclusively in the OT forums.

Get rid of the OT forums and you lose their traffic; and moreover the sense of community it has come to provide for some.

Alternatively, I do agree...this is drum corps planet, not political spin planet, or bored forum planet. Getting rid of the OT forums would help to sharpen the focus of the forums, but I suppose you have to look at what that would do to the natives here.

Maybe the major underlying complaint is that there are too many compartments here, with that being the antithesis of many posters not cross posting from say "historical" to "junior corps" or what have you.

Dunno. Just some ideas.

...which has a large majority of "OT" people that don't even visit the regular part of DCP...like, ever. I think me, Jeff Ream and maybe about three others post on both sides of the aisle with regularity. Most of the over 10,000 post posters post pretty much exclusively in the OT forums.

visit yes, post no.

:)