that's all YOU guys ever saw... :diva:

and that's fine with me :P

:huh:

whatever that means :laugh:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no George Dixon. There has never been a George Dixon. He is a fictional construct.

John Donovan, on the other hand is an actual human, inhabiting MeatSpace with the rest of us. After working with John on the Blue Devils' BOD, I know he will do a great job.

Welcome John! :D I wish you the best in this new endeavor.... although from what I'm reading here it sounds like you are more than capable! :)

People people people..... George is real!!!! Don't you know he's really George Bush in disguise? He's been running DCP from the White House in a secret underground room. *sigh* If only you all would have listened to me a couple years ago when I brought the truth forward instead of laughing it off!

:music:

George Dixon-Bush?? :laugh:

The "Dubya" really means "Dixon". ^0^

George Dixon-Bush?? :laugh:

Get your mind out of the gutter..

• 2 weeks later...

John,

Welcome to your new position. I'm sure that you will continue the great vision that George has given the Drum Corps Community in allowing everyone a place to come together through-out the year and talk about something that is commonly close to their hearts, The pageantry of Drum and Bugle Corps.

Welcome aboard!

Sluggo

• 3 weeks later...