DCP DCUK Discussion

drbeat2002

When first checking this forum I noticed a strange refreshing thing about it when comparing it to the official DCUK DG.

Was it the nice pretty pictures or the selection of smileys available? Was it the use of registration and passwords or the tribute to the famous Dako Red Devils... ^0^

Then I realised that it was none of the above...it was the fact that Jake hadn't replied to every posting on the board...

Quick get in before he finds us!! :angry:

Dr

Even Jake is welcome here as long as he behaves ^0^

By the way, welcome to The Planet!

Not wanting to sound negative! However, I don't think this site is ever going to pull the intrest from DCUK's official site no matter how much we moan about it! The DCUK site is a comedy site and allows pathetic postings which unfortunatly seems to be what people over here like!

Look at our news page - there's a link at the bottom left to e-mail news.

Alternately, you can just send the article (and the URL, too, if you would) to editor@drumcorpsplanet.com. We try to provide a brief intro to the article and then the URL to the full thing, so it helps us when you can provide it.

Thanks,

Mike

Of course you are always welcome to participate. As you can imagine, there is much more work to be done than the moderators could EVER hope to accomplish....