A Drum Corps to appear in Spiderman 3?

Over at Aintitcoolnews.com, Harry Knowles posted a story with the title, "Sam Raimi's SPIDER-MAN 3 Marches To The Beat Of A High School Drum Corps!!! Band Geeks Unite!"

Needless to say, it piqued my interest. Turns out it's actually the Cheshire Marching “Ram” Band (Connecticut). Still, pretty cool for those band members (though I would've liked to have seen a DCI corps in a mega-release movie like this).

As an interesting side note, the J.J. Pierce High School marching band (Texas) appeared on an episode of ****** & Friends when I was working on the ****. Several members of Phantom Regiment were alum of this program. (Maybe even J.D. Shaw-- can't remember for sure...) They were of the "serious" classical music genre (of which I'm rather fond of...), so it cracked me up to see them having to sway to the tune "She'll be comin round the mountain."

Edited by year1buick

Cheshire's band is awesome!!! good for them!!!!! :)

Ah! I have so many friends in Cheshire!

Isn't J.D. Shaw from Hutchinson, KS, home of the Sky Ryders?

Z

Probably!-- His was one of the names that I had stuck in my head, but wasn't really sure at all.. (He did march in Sky, that much is for sure...)