New Members

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi... I am Joe...used to march (in the old days) for a corps with gold horns.

Can you guess?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All! New member here -- long time lurker (since '06). Never marched but enjoy watching. Introduced to drum corps through my kids' high school music department....

Hi Everyone,

New here so just point me to the parent section. Daughter is a first year Colt and I am a 15 day Cooktruck veteran.

John

'Ello. Love the drum corps stuff. Wanna become a Bluecoat eventually. I come from Tennessee though so I'm also looking at auditioning for Music City and Spirit. It'll have to be 2011 though since I have Governor's School in the summer of 2010. Love marching with my High School Band and know that marching with a Corps would be that much more fun.

Hey DCP! Name's Billy. I'm marching in DCA for my first ever ever, and it is absolutley phenomenal. I'm marching Bass 3 with Fusion Core, and only performed my first show on Saturday in Auburn. It was quite an experience, all things considered. But I'm loving Fusion, and just drum corps in general. Hopefully I'll be sticking with it for a long time to come.

Hey guys! I'm Will, marched Memphis Sound quad line in 2005 when I met my now fiancee, Ashley, who is currently an ageout trumpet for the Bluecoats, I aged out with Sound as the center quad in 07. Been reading on here a bit and wanted to leave my own comments. If anyone wants to help me out or just chat it up on here, be my guest!