New Members

Hello there. I am just a humble woodwind that aspires to be in a drum corps.

You'll probably see me lurking.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...

Hello :)

I'm a professional orchestral tuba player and long time DCI fan.

My favorite show is probably 1995 Madison Scouts. :)

I would love to see David Maslanka's music on the field. I bet it would work really well :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

been lurking for a few years, figured it was time to get a handle while I'm at it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, t.a.r.b. said:

Hey all,

been lurking for a few years, figured it was time to get a handle while I'm at it.

Welcome!  It gets much more interesting when the competitions start and you can read the in-time commentaries from members who are present at the shows. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

lol I never introduced myself.  

Hi.  

OK all new members - DrumManTx is pretty much the favorite poster on DCP because he loves ALL the corps, is a great student of the genre, and can be counted on for excellent content in his comments.  To get a good idea about him, check out his "Final Thoughts on an Amazing 2016 Season" under DCI (All) Corps Show & Event Reviews.

You're a fine fellow, DrumManTx.

8 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

OK all new members - DrumManTx is pretty much the favorite poster on DCP because he loves ALL the corps, is a great student of the genre, and can be counted on for excellent content in his comments.  To get a good idea about him, check out his "Final Thoughts on an Amazing 2016 Season" under DCI (All) Corps Show & Event Reviews.

You're a fine fellow, DrumManTx.

:inlove:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I marched HS band (Trumpet/Tuba)and I saw DCI west in Riverside CA some 20  (coughs) years ago and I have been a fan ever since. 

I am a Cavaliers and Bluecoats fan. I also bow to the altar known as Carolina Crowns hornline.I just want to chat about it because I love it. I am also a vocalist/choir nerd and now with the changing climate of DCI maybe I can add a different perspective. Anyway....

Any summer is a great summer for Corps.

Blooooo Sploooie. 

Edited by higher faster stronger
  • Like 2