New Members

Welcome to the Drum Corps Planet Community!

We hope that you enjoy your stay here. Please review the Community Guidelines so you can familiarize yourself with the communities' "personality".

Please feel free to contact any of our staff members' if you have any comments, questions, or concerns.

Rich

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

b**bs Hello...Just joined up and would like to know if anyone out there remembers Jim Patterson from the Reading Bucs. He was a horn judge and I would like to renew aquaintances. Have a great summer kiddos.... Paul Zito, Florida Brass

b**bs Hello...Just joined up and would like to know if anyone out there remembers Jim Patterson from the Reading Bucs. He was a horn judge and I would like to renew aquaintances. Have a great summer kiddos.... Paul Zito, Florida Brass

Paul,

I just wanted to say HI! and welcome you to this forum... :whistle:

Tony B)

dcot60sa70s mod

• 1 month later...

Paul, come to the Historical Forum and I believe you'll get an answer quickly.

Also, LOTS of people in there seem to have mentioned YOU as well! :)

• 7 months later...

hi, i'm new here,

and i was wondering does anybody has the information for me how drum corps has become so populair in de usa and europe, i

t's for a school project

i hope that some of you can help me :)

greets,

cheyenne

• 1 month later...

Yea so far I love this stuff! Drum Corp is my life!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi!

Decided to join in the fun! Former mello player from Lasalle Cadets (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) and former member of Ceremonial Guard Band (1982) cornet, a wannabe euph player in an All Age Canadian Corps in the Fall (2007). Former Music teacher, (OCT). Haven't decided which organization to join yet. Looking forward to posting pics and getting in touch with former and current players from Ottawa Valley, western Quebec Corps and all our great Canadian Corps. Started out at age 10 on sop with Golden Trumpeters (Carleton Place), and then Carleton Place Marching Saints from 1965-1971, then mellophone player with Lasalle during last year of Corps (would have played to age-out if corps had not folded). Decided to take up the trumpet at age 20 and graduated from Nipissing University with Bachelor of Education in Music Education. Haven't played for about 10 years, but leaning (strongly) towards euphonium this fall. Moving back to GTA in August and looking forward to playing Brass Ensemble again.

Rob Gibson :P

• Like 1

Hello I am a horn player and I would like to know if anyone can give me any tips on how to become a drumajor, like what to do to get ready to try-out, thanks and hope some one can tell me.

there is this GREAT dm camp in Boise Id. its the best. is you want more info google it. its called 'calvalcade"