06 Show!

So from corps who have already posted repetiore who are you excited to see!!!

the only corps i know of so far is surf and im a little bit hoping their 2006 Moulin Rouge will be kinda like their 2000 Carmen style loud Exciting and in your face.

who else is doing what and what are your thoughts?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited about ECJs program.

I can't wait to hear the characteristic, "street-light" blues. The kind of soft, 0dick0 tracy-style jazz that can soothe your soul and stick a knife in your pet at the same time.

Thats Harlem for you!

Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade

Dang dude...I almost fell out of my chair when I read the knife in your pet line. Bob-O we need to talk. lol.

Thank you, i think...

I also use that line in reference to the 99 Madison chords in Heaven on Their Minds, where they trade tritones.

I'm giong to have to say either Academy or Vanguard has the best show this season, but that's just me :)

I'm excited about Dutch Boys' show. I have been waiting for someone to do music from "South Park – Bigger, Longer, and Uncut." I only hope they don't do any amplified vocals; some of the more uptight members of the audience might have a stroke due to some of the lyrics. :huh: Crude lyrics or not, I agree with one prominent reviewer who called it, "the best movie musical in years!" Done well, it should be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I don't think I will have a chance to see them live this year. But I will be all over the APDs when they come out! Best of luck, Dutch Boy!

I'm excited about Dutch Boys' show. I have been waiting for someone to do music from "South Park – Bigger, Longer, and Uncut." I only hope they don't do any amplified vocals; some of the more uptight members of the audience might have a stroke due to some of the lyrics. :huh: Crude lyrics or not, I agree with one prominent reviewer who called it, "the best movie musical in years!" Done well, it should be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I don't think I will have a chance to see them live this year. But I will be all over the APDs when they come out! Best of luck, Dutch Boy!

I also am quite excited to hear Dutch Boy's show! I'd also like to see ECJ's "Harlem Suite" show, and Citations "Broadway & 57th St." show.