06 Show!

I'm excited about Dutch Boys' show. I have been waiting for someone to do music from "South Park – Bigger, Longer, and Uncut." I only hope they don't do any amplified vocals; some of the more uptight members of the audience might have a stroke due to some of the lyrics. :laugh: Crude lyrics or not, I agree with one prominent reviewer who called it, "the best movie musical in years!" Done well, it should be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I don't think I will have a chance to see them live this year. But I will be all over the APDs when they come out! Best of luck, Dutch Boy!

Rest assured folks, we're doing just the music of South Park !!!!

There will be NO vocals of any kind. B)

NEW MUSIC + NEW UNIFORMS = ONE SHOW YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS !!!!

Edited by ODBC

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited about ECJs program.

I can't wait to hear the characteristic, "street-light" blues. The kind of soft, 0dick0 tracy-style jazz that can soothe your soul and stick a knife in your pet at the same time.

Thats Harlem for you!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it as well.

As for other shows I'm looking forward to, I'd say Memphis and OC are two. I hope Memphis can finally break out of the cellar of Div 2 this year, and I liked OC's brass book a lot last year.

Most of all, though, I'm looking forward to a great competition for the top spot. Academy is obviously a threat, ECJ and Spartans aren't going to back down, SCVC medalled in 04, and Fever has been close the past two years. You also can't count out Teal Sound, and who knows what else could happen. Should be a great year.

Rest assured folks, we're doing just the music of South Park !!!!

There will be NO vocals of any kind. B)

NEW MUSIC + NEW UNIFORMS = ONE SHOW YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS !!!!

We did discuss killing Kenny :laugh:

Rob Summers

Dutchboy Drum Corps

Battery Co-ordinator/Snare Tech

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it as well.

As for other shows I'm looking forward to, I'd say Memphis and OC are two. I hope Memphis can finally break out of the cellar of Div 2 this year, and I liked OC's brass book a lot last year.

thanks, i did too.

SURF>>>SURF>>>>SURF>>>>

of course I may be just a tad biased... :P