DCP Offline for Maintenance - 5/3 AM

JohnD

We'll be taking the DrumCorpsPlanet systems offline tonite (Weds, 5/3 pm thru Thur, 5/4 am) to perform some maintenance / upgrades on the systems - things that we held-off on until after the move.

We plan for the systems to be off-line during the hours of 3am EDST (midnight PDST) thru 7am EDST (4am PDST), which are our least-busy times for activity on the systems. We hope to be able to complete our activities during this maintenance window and have everything back online by then.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Best,

-john

[edited to correct the dates .... uuuuugh]

We'll be taking the DrumCorpsPlanet systems offline tonite (Weds, 5/3 pm thru Thur, 5/4 am) to perform some maintenance / upgrades on the systems - things that we held-off on until after the move.

We plan for the systems to be off-line during the hours of 3am EDST (midnight PDST) thru 7am EDST (4am PDST), which are our least-busy times for activity on the systems. We hope to be able to complete our activities during this maintenance window and have everything back online by then.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Best,

-john

[edited to correct the dates .... uuuuugh]

Thank you John... :whistle:

Tony B)

OK - we're done for now. All DCP sites were returned to full service by 7am EDST.

We'll continue to have these sorts of 'maintenance windows' during off-hours (in NorthAmerica - apologies to our friend elsewhere) from time-to-time - as we continue to refine the new systems. Our objective is to have everything tuned and ready for a busy summer.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

-john

OK - we're done for now. All DCP sites were returned to full service by 7am EDST.

We'll continue to have these sorts of 'maintenance windows' during off-hours (in NorthAmerica - apologies to our friend elsewhere) from time-to-time - as we continue to refine the new systems. Our objective is to have everything tuned and ready for a busy summer.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

-john

Thanks again John for giving us notice. Even though I knew about the maintenance shutdown, when I was on DCP (around 4am EDST) and it went "off", I still thought to myself, "Now what's wrong with my computer!"....hehe..

"Brains? I thought he said Trains....I've got a set"...... :rolleyes:

Tony B)