The 2006 Live Season discussion

Emerald Regime placed about where I would expect them to. This show is right where it needs to be right now--some visual things are keeping us back, but they will be resolved by this weekend (hopefully). Tri-Color placed higher than I expected, but we will take that for what it is worth...a great show, hopefully we will have our props on the field soon. Cascade Christian as I said, will be a late season bloomer.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... 2 newcomers with the top 2 scores of the day... could there be a changing of the guard in DCP-I... discuss! :P

Wow... 2 newcomers with the top 2 scores of the day... could there be a changing of the guard in DCP-I... discuss! :P

I think this is great. Also, these newcomers are not new to fantasy drum corps, they have been key players in FDCI in the past, so we are in for a great season! Remember, last season--Star of Jupiter was a force in the mix too and they were rookies to DCP. This is already heating up the season, just look at the rankings and how close some scores were.

I'm certainly not worried about Roselle Park at this point. There is still a lot to work out and we didn't go out with a full show last night anyway. No telling what could happen in the coming weeks.

First show with live scores are up. Looks like Fleur is coming out hot again this season. Hope they can keep the momentum.

Sadly O'Sky came in last last night. :( Kids were downtrodden because of it. But being on the sideline I was seeing both nerves of the first night of competition AND seeing all the crashing and burning the drill and music was causing. We were definately lucky we even got the obligatory standing O corps usually get from trooping the stands. I sure hope that they do better tonight now that they have this show under thier belt.

Waynesboro, MS

1 Star of Jupiter............... 14.94 15.09 13.71 12.18 13.33 14.84 12.87 13.90 70.442

1 The Parliament................ 15.40 14.30 09.32 13.01 15.09 13.18 15.26 13.99 69.624

1 Cross......................... 15.40 15.09 12.77 12.18 13.33 13.93 13.21 11.62 69.011

Not a bad first show for the Div II runner ups and 2nd place finish behind Star. We will see what hapens Sunday in Birmingham when Menagerie hits up with them.