The North Coast Rock Drum and Bugle Corps NEEDS YOU!

The North Coast Rock Drum and Bugle Corps is making plans to field a DCA corps for the 2007 DCA season.

Our Board of Directors is a dedicated, professional group with many years of experience in the drum corps activity.

It is now time to make our move to field a corps for next year. Five strong individuals are fully capable of developing the organizational structure to get us there, but now we need YOU!

We are looking for volunteers to help us make the next steps, specifically in the areas of fund raising and recruiting!

If you can help us in any of these areas, please PM me.

We can use any talents you possess to move to the next level.

BE A PART OF THE ROCK!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Tom MaKinster

Executive Director

BE A PART OF THE ROCK!!!!!!!

Pardon me for being out of the loop, but is there a website? And where is the corps physically located? Alaska?

It looks like there is:

http://www.northcoastrock.org/

And you're in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Which isn't the first thing I think of when hearing "north" coast. Like I said, pardon me for being out of the loop. I just noticed your info on the iBowTie forums.

It looks like there is:

http://www.northcoastrock.org/

And you're in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Which isn't the first thing I think of when hearing "north" coast. Like I said, pardon me for being out of the loop. I just noticed your info on the iBowTie forums.

Sounds like a clever name to me!

The whole "Cleveland Rocks" thing and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and Cleveland is on a coast if you count a lake as a coast.

Good Luck North Coast Rock!! Looking forward to seeing you someday, on the Field of Glory!

My bad. The North Coast Rock is an all-age corps from Cleveland, Ohio. As I stated earlier, we plan to field a corps in 2007. We have been building slowly since June 2004 towards that goal.

Our website is www.northcoastrock.org.

We look forward to joining all of you on the field in 2007!!!