Indianapolis IN review

Matt I would not flatter yourself, most of these people that have said "GREAT REVIEW" are Cadets haters. I can gauarantee you had you not bashed them,and given them a fair and unbiased review, your review would have gone UNOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen this show numerous times, I don't need your so called review. I know how cool this show is. They are the only corps I have seen this yr. that does something different. :huh:

Oh, and LOL arent you tha great Donna Lee that proclaimed previously in your oh-so-eloquent way that about the Cadets: "Greatness needs no explanation" then you thanked Marshamelllo for giving such a lengthy description for the fiasco on the field this summer ?? Yeah, your credibility is sky-high, huh ???

.......................NEXT !

~G~

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt I would not flatter yourself, most of these people that have said "GREAT REVIEW" are Cadets haters. I can gauarantee you had you not bashed them,and given them a fair and unbiased review, your review would have gone UNOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen this show numerous times, I don't need your so called review. I know how cool this show is. They are the only corps I have seen this yr. that does something different. :huh:

I am not a Cadet Hater. I am a band show hater. And that folks is a band show.

And an annoying one at that.

I am just sorry that in years to come, members of the corps will be asked what instument they played in the corps and the replies will be....

Second trumpet, and left front pink picnic table.

By the way, based on you signature, I must assume that you are a saxaphonist.

Are you hoping to join the Cadets on that instrument when you finally graduate from High-School?

I am not a Cadet Hater. I am a band show hater. And that folks is a band show.

And an annoying one at that.

I am just sorry that in years to come, members of the corps will be asked what instument they played in the corps and the replies will be....

Second trumpet, and left front pink picnic table.

By the way, based on you signature, I must assume that you are a saxaphonist.

Are you hoping to join the Cadets on that instrument when you finally graduate from High-School?

Wow..My vote for post of the year!!! Too funny...

exactly - shouting "Pizza!" before the horns and brass play a single note speaks volumes about inherent prejudice

Prejudice, schmejudice- I thought it was funny, and so did all the people sitting around me. :)

Plus, there was a BIG thread last season called "What should we yell when she rings the doorbell?" that plenty of people had a laugh about, and on top of that, there were plenty of people mirroring the "Don't do it!" yells that started cropping up in last season's show as well. I don't recall seeing you complain much about that, George.

Edited by Galen

I can gauarantee you had you not bashed them,and given them a fair and unbiased review, your review would have gone UNOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doubt that, seeing as I said plenty about every corps who competed that night.

I know how cool this show is.

Good for you. I'd hate to think that Cadets' designers' efforts weren't a TOTAL waste this year.

I have seen this show numerous times, I don't need your so called review.

Which is why this thread is called "As I Saw It" You don't need it? Great! Don't read it, and don't waste your time commenting on something you don't need.

Edited by Galen

I wish I could see Memphis Sound this year..they sound smoking..:).

Do the next best thing and get an APD- it's definitely worth the 3 bucks :)

They'll be at the Battle Creek show this weekend- I plan on ordering SEVERAL of those APD's and they're at the top of the list.

One of my favorite shows of the evening was Minnesota Brass. If all senior corps are that much fun, I will be looking into senior corps much more seriously down the road. :)

One of my favorite shows of the evening was Minnesota Brass. If all senior corps are that much fun, I will be looking into senior corps much more seriously down the road. :)

Oh, they are....they are.

Anyone going to Allentown will get to see the defending DCA champion and current-season undefeated front-runner, the Reading Buccaneers.

Edited by Kamarag

Can't speak for all senior corps, and honestly, I've seen a couple that haven't really done much for me (but I've seen some that I've enjoyed more than many junior corps as well).

And of COURSE you know about how much fun Renegades are B)

Can't speak for all senior corps, and honestly, I've seen a couple that haven't really done much for me (but I've seen some that I've enjoyed more than many junior corps as well).

And of COURSE you know about how much fun Renegades are B)

the 'gades are just evil. ^0^

seriously though, great review of Indy. It was very refreshing having informative, factual reporting on the senior groups performing as well as juniors.