He||

I'll leave the final answer to Rich, but yes, this topic has come up time and time again, and as far as I know, there are no plans to alter the filter settings. I haven't seen to many topics discussing the religious subject, and swearing is not allowed on DCP.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you could say that they're one and the same ^0^

Actually He||, Mi isnt' that bad. I did the "Run Thru He||" 5 mile race. It's true the post race is the best, but it wasn't anywhere close to the real He||.

Kevin, at this time He||, in the Biblical sense, is empty right now.

can anyone who has been to HeII Michigan tell me whether or not there's a place there called Liz's or Elizabeth's or even Beth's??

i've always said there's a special little place in heII that's meant for me. :wall:

It took a he|| of a long time to get to He||, MI from Nashville, TN.

can anyone who has been to HeII Michigan tell me whether or not there's a place there called Liz's or Elizabeth's or even Beth's??

i've always said there's a special little place in heII that's meant for me. :wall:

Well He||, MI is so small that if you blink you'd miss it. All they have is a bar and gas station. Sorry Liz, no place named after you. :(

so much for my little special place in He|| :(

True, but which would you rather go to? ^0^

I dunno, man... It *IS* after all, Michigan...

ah #### here we go again with this #### ####

:P

i've always said there's a special little place in heII that's meant for me. :music:

i hear theres a place called Lizbert's :lol: