RENEGADES SOUVENIRS

Aloysius

Do you love those curvaceous "Evil Chicky Shirts"? Can't get enough of the "Give Me a Horn/Drum/Flag, and Get the #### Out of my Way!" t-shirt? This is your opportunity to tell us what you want!

The San Francisco Renegades are in the process of developing and expanding our souvenir line for the 2003 season. In maintaining our tradition, we will supply both Renegades-specific as well as Drum Corp-generic souvenirs for all of our fans. Check out current availability of souvenirs at Renegades Online Store.

If you got novel ideas and suggestions for new items or you particularly liked an old item that we carried in the past, please post your comments on this thread. We will consider all SERIOUS inputs for the 2003 season.

For any questions or comments, please contact us at souvies@renegades.org. The 2003 souvenirs are scheduled to roll out in late April, 2003, and will be available for purchase either online or at our shows. See you in the stands!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone in LA come up with an idea of "loud is good" in a bunch of different Languages.....i thought i was cool...then again i think that was after the Guiness? :angry:

Line up and buy that Renegade merchandise...............before you know it, they'll be all sold out and YOU will be left out in the cold. Buy now, so that doesn't happen!