Celebrate the life of Harvey Martin

(My apologies if this is a repost. )

Dear Friends and Family,

The Celebration of Harvey Martin's Life will be held on Friday, September 1st, in Rochester, starting at 3pm at the Royal Inn, 7463 Route 96, Victor. Just south of Interstate 90 ( last exit before thruway off I 490 east ).

The Martins

(It's a celebration. Bring good thoughts. Come join the extended Martin Family in remembering one of the all-time 'good-guys' in drum corps. It'll be held "under_the _tent" in the professional version of "The Swan Dive". See you there. NanciD...spread the word. Respectfully, Tom Swan)

Thank You NanciD

It is well known that in all of Drum Corp there were people who stood above all others because of the respect and dignity they earned and deserved. Mr.Harvey Martin was to me and many others who had the honor and privilage to know this great man, that he stood at the top of this list of this elite group. To all the Martin family and especially Mrs. Shirley Martin is was for me as it was for many others in the Drum Corps community a great loss when Mr.Martin left us, but the legacy and tremendous spirit of this great man will always be present in the hearts of all of us who had the the honor to know him. Even though I cannot attend this event honoring Mr.Martin, I just want Mrs.Martin and all the Martin family to know that above all other things that have developed that my feelings of absolute respect have never and will never stop.

It is well known that in all of Drum Corp there were people who stood above all others because of the respect and dignity they earned and deserved. Mr.Harvey Martin was to me and many others who had the honor and privilage to know this great man, that he stood at the top of this list of this elite group. To all the Martin family and especially Mrs. Shirley Martin is was for me as it was for many others in the Drum Corps community a great loss when Mr.Martin left us, but the legacy and tremendous spirit of this great man will always be present in the hearts of all of us who had the the honor to know him. Even though I cannot attend this event honoring Mr.Martin, I just want Mrs.Martin and all the Martin family to know that above all other things that have developed that my feelings of absolute respect have never and will never stop.

Ditto to what he said.

We will miss you this weekend Harvey, but I know you will be watching.

"Deal with it rookie!" Condolences out to the family.

Terrance