Howdy, folks.

Hey I've already posted a couple of things (namely a plea for sponsorship on the 2007 sponsorship board) but I thought I'd say hello to everyone here to be a little more formal. I read a lot because I find it all amusing but I don't really post much, because I don't really have much to say!

Anyway...hi!

Welcome to DCP. :)

Wow, your screen name is the title of one of my favorite CeCe Winans songs. Would you perchance have a connection to that song? :)

Wow, your screen name is the title of one of my favorite CeCe Winans songs. Would you perchance have a connection to that song? :)

No, but I do remember when that song came out. I was trying to think of a name and it just popped into my head...maybe it was floating around in my subconcious! B)

And that would not be a bad thing - BTW walcome to DCP! :)

I know the woman that wrote that song...it was a pastor's wife who wrote it spontaneously during service and sang it at the end of her husband's sermon to go along with the message he was preaching when she wrote it....BTW...lol :P

ya, I know...that was a really long run-on sentence...

I know the woman that wrote that song...it was a pastor's wife who wrote it spontaneously during service and sang it at the end of her husband's sermon to go along with the message he was preaching when she wrote it....BTW...lol :P

ya, I know...that was a really long run-on sentence...

Hmm...I'm not really a "religious" person anymore..but that must've been a pretty powerful moment!

Hmm...I'm not really a "religious" person anymore..but that must've been a pretty powerful moment!

she's an amazing person/musician/songwriter