Sept. 11th Tribute

MikeM

if there are any terrorists on this board... do you think they would be offended by a 9/11 tribute?

i think it should be taken down.. besides.. this is america.. someone might sue you

This, ladies and gentlemen, is another brilliant post from Eric. Pure genius ......

Eric, thank you for your astute and moving contribution to this thread.

-john

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there are any terrorists on this board... do you think they would be offended by a 9/11 tribute?

i think it should be taken down.. besides.. this is america.. someone might sue you

wow.

just wow

• 1 year later...
thank you boss!!

thanks everyone for continuing to remember those that lost their lives that day. if it weren't for a lot of the people on this board, i would have never been able to tell my family i was safe that day. you know who you are, and i will always be grateful. we can never forget.

jan

Purser

SFO

United Airlines

Edited by skywench

Our 9-11 Tribute is posted on the front page of the site. Thank you to Fran (SassyMama) and the Madison Scouts for their generous contribution to this moving tribute to those that lost their lives or a loved one on that horrific day.

May they never walk alone ..... and may we NEVER forget.

As a Brit who has developed a wonderful life here in the USA please know that you are not alone as you remember the senseless violence of 9/11. We, who hail from other nations, are often no strangers to terrorism and the affects of such on our daily lives. (I was a few short minutes from an IRA bombing in London when I was a teenager.) Most of the world will share your pain tomorrow. Take care and know you are not alone.

Alan.