2006 Inspires video

InspaDave

I was sent this link by someone I marched Inspires with. She marched in the Bucs guard this year. I cannot view the link because I am at sea, so I don't know if it works. If it does please tell me what I am missing out on.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's better live ^0^

They have Cherry Blossoms there too. Wonder if the person will put the other corps up? I kinda wanna see me :)

Edited by bari_benzo

:blink::peek::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:)

r

I am totally amazed at how this western/american/european art form transcends culture and is executed in the same way that some group here might do it. I too was fortunate enough to see the Inspires live in 2004 and they are an impressive performing group the present themselves in a totally professional manner. And if anyone was at DCA I&E you know that the individual gals and guys can play their @@#ss off.

Hope to see you here again someday.

We love DCA.

"M" would be great show for DCA.

I agree 200 percent!!!!!!!!!!

Fran

Go ahead and get me tickets for All Japan. I will be there.

In a few days I will be able to view the video. Judging by everyones comments "M" would be a great show for DCA. All it needs is a little bit extra to make it ten minutes long.

Another great Inspires show that would be great for DCA, and that I have seen is the 2004 show "Man of La Mancha." That is one of the greatest shows I have ever seen. I put it in the same category of greatness as '84 and '87 Garfield, '86 Blue Devils, and '95 Madison.

Edited by InspaDave