@The Syracuse Brigadiers

Peerno

The Brigadiers are looking for a few sets of hands on the weekends, ready to play some classic BD beats (Spanish Fantasy) and some very fresh beats from ME, Chris Perna, arranging this season (well, officially)...gotta love rewrites.

This is going to be a season of strides for The Brigs percussion section, and hopefully you'll be a part of it! If you can make it out to our first camp on November 11th please check the website for more details to come:

www.brigadiers.com

There is a place where the real world and drum corps coexist for those of us no longer able to march DCI. There is also a place for motivated High School students and college students to cut their drum corps teeth, or perhaps just march in a quality program without the time commitment of DCI.

That place in The Syracuse Brigadiers.

BTW, life after DCI is actually pretty freakin' sweet, too. I am proof.

See ya around the lot,

Chris Perna

www.vicfirth.com

www.dynastyband.com

www.zildjian.com

www.myspace.com\cperna (for a snare solo video from a few years back)

hhaaGET IT

i love you guys

The Brigadiers are looking for a few sets of hands on the weekends, ready to play some classic BD beats (Spanish Fantasy) and some very fresh beats from ME, Chris Perna, arranging this season (well, officially)...gotta love rewrites.

This is going to be a season of strides for The Brigs percussion section, and hopefully you'll be a part of it! If you can make it out to our first camp on November 11th please check the website for more details to come:

www.brigadiers.com

There is a place where the real world and drum corps coexist for those of us no longer able to march DCI. There is also a place for motivated High School students and college students to cut their drum corps teeth, or perhaps just march in a quality program without the time commitment of DCI.

That place in The Syracuse Brigadiers.

BTW, life after DCI is actually pretty freakin' sweet, too. I am proof.

See ya around the lot,

Chris Perna

www.vicfirth.com

www.dynastyband.com

www.zildjian.com

www.myspace.com\cperna (for a snare solo video from a few years back)

November 11th is coming up quick. www.brigadiers.com

C

• 2 weeks later...
November 11th is coming up quick. www.brigadiers.com

C

Exercises are now available at www.brigadiers.com for all interested battery folks... Learn the exercises, come out to the first camp and audition for a spot. Hurry, they're going to go fast, and you don't want to miss this one.

C :satisfied: