juliej

Howdy Mz. Jaques,

I am a 27th Lancer whose knows your husband quite well. Glad to have you onboard. And don't listen to Eddy when he says all he stuff I tell you is lies. Your husband and I had some great times together :sshh:

Hello John, Thank you. Eddie has mentioned you to me, although, I haven't heard many stories of your great times. Would like to hear about some. I know he had quite a time with the Lancers. A lot of the time he would end up at my house after being in Revere. Some of the time it was because he walked most of the way. :) He has had quite a few stories to tell.

Julie

Welcome to DCP Julie! Great to have you here!

Hello Rob, Thank you. Is Ahoski, NC far from Charlotte. my sons live outside of charlotte in Cornelius. they are Nascar boys. Are you near there at all?

Julie

Welcome aboard Julie.

The next time I'm in the partly cloudy state I will look you guys up.

Nice avatar.

Hi Steve, Thank you. But don't look to hard there because we are mostly in the sunshine state. B)

Eddie made the avatar for me. What a guy!!!

Julie

My father marched 27th lancers 1980 and 82. They were #### good. 9 er 2 was a kick ### song! Welcome aborde Julie...