2007 DCJ Championships

Eddie

I find inspires very exciting musically.

:P

r

:P you would :P

But truthfully, Ron,

That was one monster of a show and the Inspires played their guts out on it. It's a perspective on one of this activities signature pieces that I don't think anyone would have attempted to put together. An amazing arrangement none the less, and quite frankly the loudest show I've ever heard (dude, the steel beams at Soka University's arena were rattling after they finally released that last chord :rock: ).

Congratulations :rock:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find inspires very exciting musically.

I wonder why . . .

Since you came onboard the Inspires have played some very dramatic shows. M goes without saying, but Cuba and La Mancha were also great in their own rights. Cuba was an incredibly intricate musical program that had some crazy mello parts, and extreme tempos (200 bpm). La Mancha had the slow build to the first impact, the false ending and then the "re-entry" (the hair on my neck always stands up at that part). I look forward to what you, Kirk, and that other guy write for them next year. Hopefully they will hold a spot for me.

Action photos from Sunday are online now

http://www.photochoice.net/event_detail.ph...01739d3575eabd3

It requires a password to access the photos. I have it, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to publicly display it or give it out (I think it was only handed to members of the corps, so I don't want to get in trouble). In any sense, there's a form you fill out to which you would then receive a password by e-mail, which I can help fill out for you through a PM if anyone is interested.

What sort of size / area do corps have to work with in the arena?

What sort of size / area do corps have to work with in the arena?

around

30 x 30 meter floor with I think about 5 meters of cushion around that for pit/dm/guard placements/etc...