DCI signs agreement for merchandise in UK

MikeN

Read the full article here.

"DCI is proud to announce a new distributor for the range of DCI Merchandise -- the company, based in England, is trading as “DC Merchandise UK,” and is headed by Steve Allen.

The company is set up to primarily offer goods, at competitive pricing, along with a local point of contact with the customer base in both the UK and Europe..."

Now if we can just get some merchandise coming the other way, too... :)

Mike

Oh man this is sweet! I hope and pray that I will finally get to buy the DVD's (they are a different format over here). Just the idea of being able to get CD's, DVD's and the lot and not having to wait for months on end is making me giddy!!

Cainan,

Just to let you know, the DCI DVDs are multi-regin so they work fine on British (and European) players. I ordered the 2002 set recently and the quality is great (even on my region 2 player!)..

Kev Smith

BAC 2001

Senators (UK) 1999-present

Blue Jackets (UK) 1989-1998

Thanks matey.. I did not know that. Does anybody know if individual corps products will be marketed as well or are we only gonna get the 'company line'?