Sign in to follow this  
TrishDish1002

CGP WANTS YOU!

I hope that people that attend all of the upcoming shows this weekend (and going forward) post reviews under our "Show and Event Reviews" forum!

Pictures would be great too :)

Please - let's try to keep in mind that it's early in the season and several groups may not be in "Finals mode". Let's try to keep the comments as positive and constructive as possible!

Here's to the start of the 2007 season!

It's pretty easy. Upload them to a site that gives you a URL for each one, then just above this window, click on the little picture icon. Copy and paste the URL from your picture (I use Photobucket for my pics) into the window that pops up and click ok!

Thanks in advance for the review! As a former Brigadier I follow the upstate NY guards pretty closely!

It's pretty easy. Upload them to a site that gives you a URL for each one, then just above this window, click on the little picture icon. Copy and paste the URL from your picture (I use Photobucket for my pics) into the window that pops up and click ok!

Thanks in advance for the review! As a former Brigadier I follow the upstate NY guards pretty closely!

Hi Trish, I was going to the evaulation show in W. Milford, New Jersey but wasn't able to make it so I'm hoping people will post their reviews of the shows they went this weekend. I hope you are well and look forward to seeing soon.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

Hey Irving!!! Joe from AE was looking for you - I told him I hadn't seen you!

I was there, but since I'm working with the host guard, I didn't see all the shows, but maybe I'll do an overview!

You'll be VERY impressed with the AE team!

See you soon!

Hi Trish, I was going to the evaulation show in W. Milford, New Jersey but wasn't able to make it so I'm hoping people will post their reviews of the shows they went this weekend. I hope you are well and look forward to seeing soon.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

Hey Irving!!! Joe from AE was looking for you - I told him I hadn't seen you!

I was there, but since I'm working with the host guard, I didn't see all the shows, but maybe I'll do an overview!

You'll be VERY impressed with the AE team!

See you soon!

Just the way you said that I'm already excited. Well, its circuit shows until I do a WGI event. Good luck and I'll see you out and about.

Irving

Fan of the Arts