Drum Corps Quillows!

Vanguard Contra

Another good name would be a Kwiltie! Just kidding! I only thought of it when I saw the Kiltie one. What does it turn into a pillow, or a sleeping bag? I'm lost...haven't slept on a floor in 23 years! But would like one anyway....my logo is too difficult, and mine can be the last as I won't be touring!

Thanks!

P.S. Tell your Mom she's the bomb!! My Mom makes afghans, hats and mittens for the homeless!

Edited by LancerFi

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When its folded out, Its a large blanket that's pretty comfortable. When it gets folded up, it turns into a pillow! It's a really cool thing to have. About that logo you have, LancerFi...wow. When mom looked at the Kilties one with the Scottsman on it...she just about had a heart attack! I just showed it to her and she said that she would do it, but it would cost more due to the time to get it right. Another option is that you can send in a T-shirt that has the logo on it and she can make that into the pillowface.

festive...yep, thats your quillow. It's being sent out today.

Chuck...I sent you an email regarding the info I needed...did you recieve it? I haven't recieved the response yet...?

Well, the first one off the line is one for The Kilties Sr. Corps! This photo isnt too good due to the plastic covering, but you can imagine what it looks like without it.

Tell me what you all think!

Brad

19516331.jpg

wonder who the proud owner of this Quillo is...... Ok ,it's me folks.

Great job Brad!!! The "Mailman" just dropped it off. I'm going to spred it out and adorn it with my Kiltie plaid , broach, tam and put a pic of it up tomorrow. Thanks agaiin and good luck with SCV.

Yea Brad I did .... I'm just trying to get the money together before I send you all the info !

Thanks!

VanguardContra's mom does great work!

Edited by festive

Oh my, one is prettier than the other....no I wouldn't want that emblem anyway...I would probably like a simple 2-7....

I'll get back at ya, once it slows down!!

Thanks

Hi there!

I'm the guy that designed the new Kilties Logo. I'm marching my second season with Kilties, this year on euph.

I also designed Capital Regiment's "Abstracted State House" logo.

I love your Quillows. Very cool.

Here's a view of the newer Kilties logo on a prototype jacket -- to help you as a guide on future Quillows with the logo.

Good luck in SCV! Hope to see you someday in Kilties! Jeff Banyots, a former SCV contra, has marched Kilties.

WWBD,

KiltieEuph

jacket_for_web.jpg

Edited by KiltieEuph