Drum Corps Quillows!

Vanguard Contra

here's the next installment of the quillow saga...The Cadets!  as you can see, we embroidered a name, sectoin, and marching years onto the bottom, if you can see through the blur...

19660573.jpg

Brad, today we recieved the Cadets quillow that Terry made for my son. It looks great! Be sure to tell your Mom that Michael Patrick is thrilled.

Now.... if we can just figure out how to fold the "quilt" part back into the pillow pocket nice and neat like it came.... ACK! :rolleyes: :P

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received mine, too. It looks even better in person than it does in the picture. Thanks again!

CA :)

THESE ARE SOOOOOOOO SAWEET!!!!!!!!! hmm.... maybe i can bum some funds from my parents.....

Hi! This is J.A. That quillow looks great! I can't wait to see it! This will be my sixth year on tour and I know this will come in real handy!

Hey....J.A. ....you weren't supposed to see that...it's a surprise! Make sure you act surprised when your Mom gives them to you and your sister. :P