'80's Recordings

Since they are out of print...anyone willing to trade? I have the DCI CD set from 77-81..looking for 82-86 set more than anything else....

PM me if interested...

You are talking about audio....right? I have 1982 on records and 1986 on Cassette... copied from the records.

Hey Chris,

I have the 1981 and 1983 shows on CD, I found them on EBAY. PM me and I'll get you copies, I have to help a fellow Green Machine ( if this is the same Chris P from Bretwood HS) member and LI Kingsmen. Unfortunately the '81 recording quality isn't the greatest but I'll take what I can get, I'd love to have a video of the show but I don't know if it exists. We had a pretty good sound for a small horn line, not to mention that a decent amount of us only joined in the middle of July, I know there were at least a half dozen of us from Brentwood.

Let me know,

Ray Deger

Mellophone, LI Kingsmen 1981

You are talking about audio....right? I have 1982 on records and 1986 on Cassette... copied from the records.

I have 82 on record, and some odd 83-86 on cassette somewhere in a box (not to mention mix tapes of a few select shows from those years)

I'm just looking for anyone that has the box sets that are apparently out of print to see if someone has those years to see if they would want to trade copies. I got the 77-81 box the year they came out, but never picked up the next set (or the previous, but I wasn't overly interested in 72-76 as much as the 82-86 set, since I didn't get to see any of those those shows)

I marched LI Kingsmen & 27th.

What do you have that you might be willing to part with?

On our website we have alot for you to download. We have some years posted from Allentown in 84 85 and finals 86, if that's what you're looking for...eventually we will get finals up on the website but we thought it'd be different to have it from a show earlier since we got that from some fans/alumni.

PM Me for some other things... :doh: