Where did the thread on drugs in drum corps go?

The post is the same as the title. Where did the thread on drugs in drum corps go? Was there a forum rules violation or something? As somebody who has experienced this dark side of the activity, I feel it is something that should be discussed and brought to light, and it sure is a whole lot more important than some stupid cell phone thread which is still up.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The post is the same as the title. Where did the thread on drugs in drum corps go? Was there a forum rules violation or something? As somebody who has experienced this dark side of the activity, I feel it is something that should be discussed and brought to light, and it sure is a whole lot more important than some stupid cell phone thread which is still up.

Yes...this is a VERY good question. And...this is a valid concern.

Has this struck such a nerve that someone wants this put back into the closet? And...as a parent...I would rather know with eyes open what is going on rather than find it hidden.

No, drugs are evil!!!

bible.JPG

Not really. Many drugs are extremely helpful. I was just in the hospital recently and recieved many anibiotics, pain killers, blood thinners,etc...

All good for a purpose and not evil.

However, illegal drugs are still illegal.

Have the mods overstep their boundries again? There is finally a good discussion going on and they didn't just lock the topic but deleted it all together. Drugs (in it's many forms) in drum corps isn't something you sweep under the rug and hope it will go away.

Watch out guys, or George W Bush might veto this thread!

probability suggests that he wouldnt.