Where did the thread on drugs in drum corps go?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...this is a VERY good question. And...this is a valid concern.

Has this struck such a nerve that someone wants this put back into the closet? And...as a parent...I would rather know with eyes open what is going on rather than find it hidden.

I haven't been in here for very long, and I'm just hoping I haven't now struck a nerve and will be "exorcised" from the community. If I suddenly disappear, know that it was involuntary and remember me fondly. :D

I haven't been in here for very long, and I'm just hoping I haven't now struck a nerve and will be "exorcised" from the community. If I suddenly disappear, know that it was involuntary and remember me fondly. :D

We shall. :)

In America, yes. Other countries seem to be doing fine with some of these "illegal" substances being legalized. I mean sure, I'm all for conservatism and going by the rules, but look at what's ACTUALLY legal in America. What about this country's addiction to coffee!?

The Starbucks epidemic!

Is that in drum corps?

In America, yes. Other countries seem to be doing fine with some of these "illegal" substances being legalized. I mean sure, I'm all for conservatism and going by the rules, but look at what's ACTUALLY legal in America. What about this country's addiction to coffee!?
I can stop any time I want. *sips from Vente Cafe Americano*

Did it get stuck in the Non-Drum Corps Forums? I had my access turned off there and can't even remember the flippin' name. :lookaround: