Where did the thread on drugs in drum corps go?

In America, yes. Other countries seem to be doing fine with some of these "illegal" substances being legalized. I mean sure, I'm all for conservatism and going by the rules, but look at what's ACTUALLY legal in America. What about this country's addiction to coffee!?

Not gonna change the subject. It wouldn't be prudent at this juncture. If DCI corps were touring where the drugs are legal, then so be it. However, drugs are still legal in the USA.

And lay off my coffee man..............I don't have a problem!!! :mmm: b**bs

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did it get stuck in the Non-Drum Corps Forums? I had my access turned off there and can't even remember the flippin' name. :lookaround:

I'm a novice in here, but I did a search of all forums under the search link, and it didn't appear to be anywhere.

Ummm...how is that relevent?? <_<

I dunno, the fact that Bush veto's everything that might actually be beneficial to this country?

NO ######, GOD TOLD ME THE DIVINE PLAN OF STEM CELL RESEARCH AND THE IRAQ WAR, AND ###### I'M NOT BUDGIN'!!!!!

stay the course

The Starbucks epidemic!

Is that in drum corps?

No, but the Christianity epidemic is. You'd be surprised.

Edited by Einstein On The Beach

No really. Where did it go?

I'm gonna hate myself for this one..........but...............

It went up in smoke! b**bs :doh::lookaround:

No really. Where did it go?

No really, where did YOU go?

And your brother, and sister-in-Law to be?

Edited by supersop

Thank God!

hahahahahahahahahaha. this thread is just as good. einstein is off to an early lead in the 'making me laugh at a computer screen' category.

Edited by Jared_mello

I dunno, the fact that Bush veto's everything that might actually be beneficial to this country?

NO ######, GOD TOLD ME THE DIVINE PLAN OF STEM CELL RESEARCH AND THE IRAQ WAR, AND ###### I'M NOT BUDGIN'!!!!!

Oh you poor lost soul. :lookaround:

stay the course

How about you try staying somewhat on topic. This is not the current events forum, and I don't see how a discussion of Bush's veto power is relevant.