Where did the thread on drugs in drum corps go?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

would anyone like to make a post about the political aspect of this thread who doesnt have a right-based signature? anyone?

No really, where did YOU go?

And your brother, and sister-in-Law to be?

Haha. Well, I'm still here. Just finished up school and getting ready for tour. My brother and the one that holds his leash are in Vegas currently. This post may or not may not have anything to do with the drug thread... :P ^0^

would anyone like to make a post about the political aspect of this thread who doesnt have a right-based signature? anyone?

The political aspect of what? The where the drugs in drum corps thread went?

Huh?

I can say whatever I want about the party that I'm registered with, Captain Anime.

Touchy today aren't we?

At least anime if better than the crap the US puts out and it's more entertaining than what drum corps put on the field these days. <_< You, my friend, are an idiot first class.

wow, I just noticed something, "crap" isn't filtered. How did that happen??

Edited by sburstall

Of course it's relevant, it's completely relevant. Learn history!

Ok, enlighten me please.

Of course it's relevant, it's completely relevant. Learn history!

Yeah, enlighten me also. How is Bush's veto relevent to the disussion of drugs use in drum corps. Was there something in the bill that gave money to DCI (or any/all corps) that we weren't aware of?? :lookaround:

Touchy today aren't we?

At least anime if better than the crap the US puts out and it's more entertaining than what drum corps put on the field these days. <_< You, my friend, are an idiot first class.

wow, I just noticed something, "crap" isn't filtered. How did that happen??

Hey man, feel free to move to Japan whenever you'd like. I don't know how Japanese women take to fat white dudes with Cheeto stained hands, but hey, IT'S WORTH A SHOT!!!!

You're right though Sburstall, I'm sorry. Inuyasha, Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z are totally better anything created by Americans, ever.