CE Forum

Toby

Lance ~ i am sorry but you ARE incorrect.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand, what's wrong? That people aren't getting punished for personal attacks? I distinctly remember the case in which Jami and Liz are talking about it, and nothing had happened.

I think the OT forums in general would be a whole lot better off if it went back to what it used to be, a whole different area with it's own moderators and community leaders.

Lance ~ i am sorry but you ARE incorrect.

No, I'm not incorrect. There are not certain people that we just say "attack whoever you want whenever you want because you're special." I remember this ONE instance you're talking about, and yeah, we make mistakes sometimes. That doesn't warrant this accusation that we purposefully overlook "some" people or whatever it is you're trying to say. That's really not fair, and I really feel I must speak up here.

If a personal attack was blatently overlooked and nothing was done about it, you can't hide behind "it was a mistake." Numerous people had either mentioned it or reported it. Whoever the person or group of people that ultimately decide the punishment for that individual were not following DCP's own stated guidelines for the CE thread. No mistake about that.

My Christianity picture was pretty #### funny offensive.

As were my comments in the Jerry Falwell post

Fixed for accuracy.

What mod let you ON this forum anyway?

No, I'm not incorrect. There are not certain people that we just say "attack whoever you want whenever you want because you're special." I remember this ONE instance you're talking about, and yeah, we make mistakes sometimes. That doesn't warrant this accusation that we purposefully overlook "some" people or whatever it is you're trying to say. That's really not fair, and I really feel I must speak up here.

Lance ~ first off it was more than one instance. it was a series of them.

and secondly, ~ i'm sorry but despite what you say you aren't above it all.

THAT attitude right there is one of the reasons that some of the current admins have people so ticked off.

Please excuse my ignorance here. :worthy: What exactly is this CE Forum & OT Site? Where can I find these site listed? I haven't been able to find them in the Forum Topics. With all of the activity going on about this CE Forum topic, I'd kind of like to see what started this wild fire.

Rudi -

Please see the pinned topic at the top of this forum for OT Forum Access Requests. By posting in that thread, you are requesting access to the OT forums.