Current Events Forum Closure Discussion

Well, at least staff and former staff are one hundred percent united behind getting rid of CE. On the flip side, seems like its the first time Ive been able to agree with Dan, Greg, Whitedawn, and the other usual suspects at the same time.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least staff and former staff are one hundred percent united behind getting rid of CE.

not necessarily ~ how many staff have checked in on this one . . . hmmm?

just sayin' . . . :)

I was half kidding, forgot to add an appropriate smiley and was speaking of who has responded so far.

It's the only reason for me to visit dcp. I learned a lot about politics and even did a 160 degree turn on my political views. (I'm still not convinced I'm a total conservative).

Stupid Idea!

not necessarily ~ how many staff have checked in on this one . . . hmmm?

just sayin' . . . :)

The thread was created for members to voice their opinions, which is being done. That said, the announcement states our stance on the matter.

Aside to Stef: You MUST PM me the link to that error thing you have in your sig. Thanks!

You can lift it from my sig -- it's in my photobucket. Right click, properties -- that'll give you the live link to it.

Glad you like it!

Stef

I came to DCP and really found the CE Forum a lot of fun. While heated and childish at times, it was for the most part great conversation. I learned a lot about looking at different viewpoints from what we all posted here. I can't help but shake my head at the decision to close it. There are many questionable things going on here at DCP and I feel like the CE Forum takes all the blame.

I'll still post because I enjoy the conversation with the peeps here, just probably not that much.

...to compound on each other and then be repeated ad infinitum until people just began to mock each other rather than actually discuss anything.

You know, you actually just aptly described the main Junior Corps discussion forum.

Just sayin'

Oh well.

I really don't care, although it was fun to laugh at how absurd things were in that forum and how quickly things would spiral out of control.

I am too worried about my mum to think about this. Best to you all.