ChopSaver Award Tonight - Westmister, MD

Crown will win guard... Carolina's guard is really good this year they keep having the best guard according to the scores!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Crown will win guard... Carolina's guard is really good this year they keep having the best guard according to the scores!

agreed... from what i saw they are absolutely outstanding and the book is stupid hard... not to mention, im sure you wont see the finished product for them for quite some time too, it looks done right now, and ive heard they are still going to add much to the show, im sure it will only make it better!

agreed... from what i saw they are absolutely outstanding and the book is stupid hard... not to mention, im sure you wont see the finished product for them for quite some time too, it looks done right now, and ive heard they are still going to add much to the show, im sure it will only make it better!

what number do you use to text votes for the chopsaver award??

Yeah, I'd have to say Crown is going to take it again.....their guard is fierce this year.

CONGRATULATIONS TO CAROLINA CROWN AND TRIPLE CROWN

Hot chops award for best brass

Hot chops award for best colorguard

Congratulations to all the corps and some hot shows out there this year! GREAT SEASON!

merged with similar topic already in session