DCA Survey Now Online

If you haven't already weighed in, a new survey to provide some insight into the DCA experience and to find out who attends DCA events. It’s the first step in our attempt to better market and develop all-age events. Click the link below to complete the survey. I also ask that you share it with others that may may not be online at DCP on a regular basis. THe more people that participate in the survey the clearer picture we'll get as we move forward.

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Drum Corps Associates Launches DCA Experience Survey

Drum Corps Associates today launched a survey to learn about the experiences of DCA fans and participants, while also gaining insight into who currently attends, participates in and support all-age drum corps events. This survey will be available online until February 1, 2008.

Click here to participate in the 2008 DCA Experience survey

For more information about Drum Corps Associates, visit www.dcacorps.org.

Edited by bawker

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed, only problem I had with the survey was that you have to answer all the questions on the last(?) page. A few I really didn't have an opinion or didn't feel that I knew enough to give an informed opinion. Tried to leave those questions blank but I received an error msg and had to give a response.

Otherwise, kudos to DCA for asking and think it's well worth a few minutes of DCA fans time to fill out......

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Ed, only problem I had with the survey was that you have to answer all the questions on the last(?) page. A few I really didn't have an opinion or didn't feel that I knew enough to give an informed opinion. Tried to leave those questions blank but I received an error msg and had to give a response.

Otherwise, kudos to DCA for asking and think it's well worth a few minutes of DCA fans time to fill out......

Agreed, but it asks for some information that is way to personal,.............IMO

Edited by Gary Matczak

Agreed, but it asks for some information that is way to personal,.............IMO

Fully agree on that one, and some crazy stuff like when did you hear about DCA ( some years they listed were before DCA's existence? ).

I filled it out wanting to convey my feeling's about DCA's split schedule's on almost all weekends - relevant to the eastern corps -( one contest has two top corps, the other has three ). It used to be all corps would at least be at the Kingston contest, now it is only Wildwood and Rochester - Also the survey just ends without any opportunity for a general comment.

Edited by fecontra

speaking from experience... just email ED... with any relevant comments... your opinion counts...

I'm sure there is a specific purpose to the survey and consequently, some questions may seem irrelevant... give it a shot anyway... at least they're asking our opinions...

Nice banner in your sig, Ed. :thumbup:

I understand why he askes those questions. He's trying to get a basic demographic on who all marches and/or attends shows. That way he can tailor his campaign to those people and improve the overall product. Maybe even attract more people.

I'm learning about this in school. :wall: